Some of the services the CCR&Rs provide include:
- Child Care Referral Services: Referrals (not recommendations) to licensed, registered, and legally exempt child care providers and counseling services on selecting the appropriate care for parents/families are offered by trained Parent Counselors.
- Education: Parents receive valuable information and materials with each referral packet that will assist them in making the right selection for their child/family.
- Newsletters: The CCR&Rs offer informative newsletters full of useful tips and news.
- Workshops: CCR&Rs offer training sessions for parents and families.
- Inclusion Services: Referrals, technical assistance and support are offered to families and caregivers of children with special needs so that they may be included in typically developing settings.
Please refer to our Contact page to visit the website of your Child Care Resource and Referral Agency to learn more about their services or to access many of the services listed above.